Arizona Herding Association
AHBA Karen Clymer Memorial Fall Trial: November 15-16 2014: HTAD, HTD, HRD - goats, sheep, ducks, and mixed flock. Entries Now Open. Download the Premium.
AKC Fall Chute Out: Join us for both the A Course and the B Course - October 11-12
Download the Premium
Arizona Herding Association (AHA) is a non-profit organization. Its objective is to promote herding among all breeds through both education and competition. We hold combined business meetings and workdays. AHA sponsors American Kennel Club (AKC) licensed herding trials and American Herding Breeds Association (AHBA) sanctioned trials each year. Locations for meetings, workdays, trials, and other events vary. Checkout our Calendar, Workdays, and Facilities for information about trials, events, and practice/training. Join AHA!
Why Join AHA . . .
- Discover a unique relationship with your dog, as you learn to be partners in handling livestock.
- Join other people with similar interests in herding activities.
- Become acquainted with the working abilities and styles of many different breeds.
- Learn more about herding through your participation in work days, clinics, fun trials, working trials, and meetings.
- Join a larger herding community known as the "herding grapevine."
- Gain a support group for your herding activities.
- Gain important contacts for helping you with training, access to livestock, and mentoring.